Calendar of Events
"Tech Talk - Topic 3"
- Pictures & Pinterest
- Learn how to use Shutterfly; get pictures off your phone and on to your walls. Learn how to use Pinterest; find new recipes, find fun things to do with your kids or grandkids.
- New Users to Topic: Wed, June 15th - 10:00 a.m. at Madison
- More experienced users: Wed, June 22nd - 10:00 a.m. at St. Andrews
- Seating is limited. RSVP no later than 1 week before event.
|"Hat Night at the Mankato MoonDogs"|
- Community Bank is proud to sponsor "Hat Night" at the Mankato MoonDogs
- Thursday, August 4th at 7:05 pm
- First 500 fans will receive a MoonDogs had courtesy of Community Bank.
"Kiwanis Thunder of Drums"
- Drum & Bugle Corps Competition
- Wednesday, July 6 at 6:30
- Blakeslee Field - MSU, Mankato Campus
- Pre-performance by the 77 Lancers
- 2016 Corps: Blue Stars, Carolina Crown, Colt Cadets, Colts, Govenaires, Minnesota Brass, Pioneer, River City Rhythm
- Reserve seat tickets available from Twin Rivers Council for the Arts
- General Admission tickets available at Community Bank, Hy-Vee, Cub, & Music Mart
"Primetime Club Picnics"
- Amboy/Vernon Center Picnic - Wed. Aug. 10th at 4:00 pm - Amboy Fire House
- Mankato - Wed. Aug. 17th at 4:00 pm - Mankato Armory
- Come enjoy pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans, potato salad, and save some room for Culver's ice cream!
- Play some Banko and enjoy live music.
- RSVP no later than one week before the event.
- Cost is $3 for members. $5 at the door with NO RSVP.
"Beauty and the Beast"
- Chanhassen Dinner Theater
- Wednesday, July 20th
- Cost: $80 members; $85 non-members
- Leave Home Depot at 9:30 a.m.
- Deadline to sign up July 8th
"Church Basement Ladies - Rise Up, O'Men"
- Plymouth Playhouse
- Wednesday, September 7th
- Cost: $70 members; $75 non-members
- Leave Home Depot at 9:15 a.m.
- Deadline to sign up August 20th