Community Bank Mankato offers a wide variety of Home Loan lending options to meet the financing needs of our customers. We offer experienced, local lenders, as well as local processing; underwriting and closing functions.
|Home Mortgage Programs|
|Getting started is easier than you think.|
During the application process, your mortgage lender will review program options to help you decide what program best fits your needs. Options include:
- Complete a residential loan application with one of our mortgage lenders to receive a pre-approval. Click here to view a checklist of items to include with your application.
- Find your dream home.
- Schedule a closing date with your mortgage lender. At closing you will sign the final loan documents and we will disburse the funds.
- Click here to view Freddie Mae's Step by Step Mortgage Guide.
RD - Rural Development
- Available in Rural Communities
- Income limits apply
- Homebuyer education required
|MHFA (Minnesota Housing Finance Agency)|
- Must be 1st time homebuyer
- Anyone who has not owned a home in the past 3 years
- Acquisition & Income limits apply
- Entry Cost Assistance may be available
- Homebuyer education may be required
Home Equity/Second Mortgage
- Conversion to permanent financing at completion
- Use your home's equity
- Improvements or repairs
- Major purchase
- Consolidate other debt