|Business Deposit Products|
|Business Checking Promotion|
When your business opens a checking account with Community Bank, we will provide up to $100 worth of starter supplies. This includes printed checks, deposit tickets, and an endorsement stamp. You choose the type of supplies – we’ll get them ordered!
To get started, simply choose either our Small Business Checking or our Commercial Checking.
Then, stop by any Community Bank location to get started. It’s easier than you think.
Small Business Checking
$200 Minimum Business Checking- Our checking account designed for customers such as small businesses, sole proprietorships and non-profit organizations with moderate monthly activity.
- No monthly service fee with a $200 balance (if balance falls below $200 at any time during the month a $5.00 service fee will be assessed and a $.20 per debit fee will be applied for each debit during the statement cycle).
- Free internet banking
- Month end statements
- Several styles of business or personal checks to choose from (you are billed for the checks)
Commercial Checking accounts are designed for corporations with a higher volume of activity.
- Earnings credit is given for the Average Collected Balance in your account during the statement cycle. This credit is applied towards transaction charges.
- Earnings credit is currently 2%.
- Charges are as follows:
Monthly Maintenance Fee
Checks Deposited (not on us)
Checks Deposited (on us)
Deposits (per deposit slip)
Click here to view information on opening a business checking account.
Prestige Savings Account
- Minimum balance to open account - $50
- Minimum daily balance to avoid maintenance fee - $50
- Quarterly Maintenance Fee - $5
- Tiered Interest Rates
- No age restrictions